1. Personal Information
We collect some of your information such as name, age, email address. This information is used to communicate between us and you, or to improve our service. We are committed to not sharing any of your private information with any other third party.
- Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer.
- Most cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by an advertiser, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Your password is encrypted and cannot be decompiled. However, we recommend you to use a strong and unique password for ClixChain, which has never been used for any other website.
- A strong password must be at least 8 characters long.
- It should not contain any of your personal information—specifically your real name, user name, or even your company name.
- It must be very unique from your previously used passwords.
- It should not contain any word spelled completely.
- It should contain characters from the four primary categories, including: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and characters.